Luftwaffe expansion pack – packing error?

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Luftwaffe expansion pack – packing error?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cat Shot One
    Participant

To my knowledge, the Luftwaffe expansion pack was meant to contain the “Big Game Hunters” card (which you need for the new D-Day scenario). Preparing to play the scenario, I just realized that it appears to be missing from the box I got. Since other last minute changes occured (the “Agile” card is not green as shown on the box), I wonder if it is really missing or got deleted at some point. Can anybody confirm?

Koin-Koin

Unfortunately I had a lot of mispack in my recent BRS acquisition.
    Both RAF and Luftwaffe packs had doubled and missing cards. One ace box was missing an ace card too.
    I just contacted warlord’s support and they send the missing cards.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Koin-Koin.
    Jesse
    Participant

I can confirm that the card is missing from your deck, as I do have it in mine. The card reads as follows…

Big Game Hunters”
    Special weapons and tactics could be deadly against multi-engine aircraft.

Bonus: Heavy Hitter
    Play: On a friendly plane shooting at a disadvantaged multi-engine plane.
    Do: An undodged critical hit will inflict two boom chits on the target aircraft.
    Test to retain card: Gunnery Test

Jesse
    Participant

Thanks for mentioning that Koin-Koin. I have the ‘Pick’ Pickard mosquito ace box that is missing his ace card as well.

I had better ask warlord to send it along with my next order 👍🏼

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Thanks a lot, guys.
    The support folks will send me the missing card. In the meantime, I can improvise, by courtesy of Jesse 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.