Looking to get a game in, VA, MD, DC Area

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Looking to get a game in, VA, MD, DC Area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Hello all, I live in the Manassas area. I currently play as the Germans. I am always looking to get a game in, I am willing to drive to meet up as well.

Jordan
    Participant

Hey Ben,

There are quite a few communities that I know of in that area.

In Warrenton there is The Game Store. If you join their facebook page you can then join their bolt action group. I believe they are trying to plan an escalation or historical campaign to start in a few weeks. They did recently switch owners so they are still trying to get organized. Great store with a lot of playing space.

In Ashburn there is Huzzah Gaming. I have only been there once but it was quite impressive. Lots of stock and a wider variety of games. Everyone I know that plays any kind of tabletop mentions them.

A little further out there is Eagle and Empire in Arlington. It is a small store but they are almost exclusively Bolt Action and Black Powder. Nice playing space and any kind of terrain you can think of.

I also know there are a few places in Fredericksburg. I don’t know any exact names but I have been told there is a decent tabletop community in that area.

Crazynoob198
    Participant

Hi All.

I am in RockVegas Baby! Rockville, MD. But i’m willing to drive and lose graciously. While I have the rules and a mountain of lead, I rarely get a chance to throw dice but it’s all about having fun and arguing about the rules in good taste and tact. If anyone is interested send me a message. I have both late war and early war.

I also do Frostgrave, SAGA, Battletech, Avalon Hill games, and other stuff collected and forgotten about.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.