How Does One Play a "Jet" Game?

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies How Does One Play a "Jet" Game?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Boyd
    Participant

We have some jets now, how do we play?

Do we use the same scenarios?

The same 500 point games?

How do we assemble the card decks (which cards apply to which sides in what years)?

Cat Shot One
    Participant

These are the very questions I have also. Also board size with these higher speeds. Without charts for Theatre and Doctrine cards, you are left in a vaccum. Most strikingly perhaps, who gets to play the new card which comes with the Mig Alley set – Compression Issues?
    That made me not buy it for now. I also didn’t understand why they put only 4 (instead of 6) models in the box and mixed both sides. Are they much larger than the WWII fighters?
    I very much miss Andy on this forum. Is there more insight on Facebook? I’m not a member, so perhaps somebody else can tell.

Bruce
    Participant

Yep, the Facebook page is both helpful and interesting. If you’re worried about privacy, just make up a false profile – Facebook only knows whatever info you give to them.

Renko
    Participant

Hi Guys

Just use the standard scenarios and agree a points limit. There is a section in Air Strike that covers Korea a bit more and that was supposed to be published around the same time as the KW Jets were released, however Air Strike has been pushed back – sorry. I’ll speak to Andy next week and see if we can get some support on line

Renko
    Participant

I’ve uploaded some “stuff” on a new thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.