Have a few questions

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Have a few questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chris kuhn
    Participant

In my Japanese navy i have a IJN No.1 class fast transport T-6

it is carrying 4 x Daihatsu-class landing craft in each landing craft is 1x Type 95 Ha-Go light tank

1)  what speed must the transport be to be able to launch / recover landing craft

2) when launching / recovering a landing craft can any model fire its weapons

3)how many landing craft a turn can be launched / recovered

4)when an landing craft is embarked on transport can it fire its weapon

5) can the tank fire its weapons while it is in the landing craft   embarked  or not

another few questions

1)When using a mortar equipped on a ship   what is the smallest ship it can be placed on

2) when firing if  you have only one weapon in range you fire it later in the turn your opponet brings his plane in and flies over your ship can you then use your aa guns / machine guns to attack the aircraft

Nat
    Participant

There are no specific answers in the main rule book ..and I don’t have the close quarters supplement however guessing, but using historical usage as a start…

1) stationary or slow

2)only the launching model, not able to target anything at close range in the arc where you are launching

3) all

4) nope

5) nope

OTHER QUESTIONS

6) small or larger

7) close quarters changes how aircraft work, but in the main rulebook aircraft are used at the start of the turn before ships activate

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Nat.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.