German Weapons Pack Question

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas German Weapons Pack Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom Oxley
    Participant

Looking over the German weapons pack, and trying to sort out if the single 20mm gun is supposed to replace the plastic gun on the bow of the E-boat. The brass catcher thing to the side of the gun looks right based on a few pictures of the 20mm gun set up away from the boat, but the piece with the gunner looks like it might not fit the gun pit on the bow of the boat. Thanks for your help.

invisible officer
    Participant

No, it is a normal 2 cm single mount. They had the case basket to safe the material and prevent the crew from stumbling over cases on deck. .

The bow one was in a special mounting, the Drehkranzlafette 41. The cases falling into the tub.

The plastic guns are all a bit massive, made for game use. I cut a lot away from mine.

Tom Oxley
    Participant

Thanks. That saved a lot of in trying to get those plastic guns out before finding out the metal ones wont work. Running a game on Friday at Drums at the Rapids near Toledo, OH, and the models are nearly done, I hated the idea of needing to change this last thing in the little time I have left.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.