Free Replacement Rulebooks Issued

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Free Replacement Rulebooks Issued

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Henry Higgins
    Participant

I’ve just been speaking to a friend who was lucky enough to go to the boot camp last weekend. He said that they were given free replacement second edition rulebooks. Will the rest of us get them and if so how?

Dr. Thomas Riepe
    Participant

Would interest me too

Big Al
    Participant

It would be nice to know. My kids gave me mine for Christmas, so it will be one of them who pre ordered it. I’ll ask them to keep an eye open for any email.

Damon
    Participant

I too would be glad to receive one!

Adding the errata has made mine look like a 7 year old has been at it….

D

Robbie
    Participant

I don’t suppose there is an announcement either saying this rumour is false or confirming it is happening?

Bill McGill
    Participant

I don’t think there ever was a rumour, just wishful thinking.

Henry Higgins
    Participant

That attendees at tge noot amp got replacement books is confirmed. I have now seen my friend’s freebie new copy.

Robbie
    Participant

Dear Henry

When Bill McGill makes the comment, “I don’t think there ever was a rumour, just wishful thinking” I would suggest he is not referring to the attendees of the Boot Camp getting the new rule book.
    I think he means it is wishful thinking that Warlord Games would take a financial hit and undertake a significant administrative effort by supplying new rulebooks to those sold the 1st edition with its many errors.

Henry Higgins
    Participant

Ah ok

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.