Frau Growler Rules?

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Konflikt ’47 Frau Growler Rules?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

Hi everyone, I picked up the Waffen SS Pack with Frau Growler and her werewolf, and was wondering if there are actually rules for her, I can’t seem to find anything.

I really like the Idea of running a Vampress squad, so I designed some on Hero Forge. Was thinking about running them as Schreckwulfen  but with an Enthrall ability that draw draws units in instead of repelling them like with horror. Any thoughts?

Luke
    Participant

2 more models

L.T. Russell
    Participant

Howdy Luke!  I imagine you could use the Schreckwulfen rules for Frau Growler’s werewolf….

Hmm, a “Vampress squad”….how about something like; an enemy unit that fails a morale check during an assault is “Enthralled” into close combat with the Vampress unit, INSTEAD of being able to shoot at them.   Give them Fast, Tooth and Claw, and Strong or Tough Fighter, maybe Tough or Resilient….

I like your concept.  Our Warlord Games group just ran a Konflikt 47 league.  I’m gonna mention your “Vampress squad” to our Commissioner.  I’ll be sure to credit you for the idea though….

Attention Span Labs
    Participant

Frau and the “Out for the Count” set with the chaplain and the vampire are both Bolt Action weird war lines and don’t have any rules in K47, or even in BA, as far as I can tell.

I like the Enthrall idea very much. Taking a different tack from the suggestion above, maybe make every unit within 6″ have to take a morale test before acting. If the vampiresses beat a unit in combat, instead of killing the enemy they add the enemy model to their own unit as a vampiric thrall.

Nice models, too!

L.T. Russell
    Participant

Hmmm, I like that, Attention Span Labs!  Could give the “thralls” Totenkorps stats/abilities, maybe have the “thralls” die off if the controlling “Vampress” is killed.  I’m starting to flash on John Carpenter’s VAMPIRES….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.