Epic Reference sheet?

Home Forums Historical Pike & Shotte Epic Reference sheet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    A J Saunders
    Participant

I see there is a downloadable reference sheet for the original Pike & Shotte here: https://www.warlordgames.com/pike-shotte-rules-summary-download/ – is there one for Epic, that one is not suitable as there are changes?  One per player is always useful!

Alternatively, has anyone done a home brew to save me the effort? 😉

Cheers,

AJ

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Hi AJ – I don’t think there is a separate QRS from Warlord yet.  I have not got my Epic P&S book yet either, to see if the regular P&S QRS has changed.  It has only just been released so might be a bit early for home brew versions 😀.

A J Saunders
    Participant

I got my copy yesterday, there are some differences so the original one won’t do.  I posted partly in hope it would prompt Warlord to put it up and partly in case anyone is really keen and had already started!  It gives us somewhere to talk about it anyway.

Charge The Guns
    Participant

Hi AJ, I’ve got my copy of the Epic rule book now and had a chance to go through it. While the summary reference sheet at the end of the Epic book is differently formatted to the the original QRS, and some different types of info are reflected, the actual factors, even down to move distances, are the same. This means the original QRS is just as useful as it was.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.