Email lead time.

Home Forums General Discussion Email lead time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Iain
    Participant

Hi guys,
    just wondering what the average response time is for getting an email back from customer services?

🙂

Koin-Koin

I guess it will depend on the period’s load.
    Last week I get an answer within 48h (closer to 36h to be sharp).

Iain
    Participant

Been waiting since the 5th, so I guess it’s time for another prod….
    :/

Koin-Koin

At least you should have the automatic reply which is send with a ticket number.
    You could check its status by login on the site.

Nate Birkholz
    Participant

I placed a large order on the 14th of January, and have heard nothing about shipping. So I sent an email on the 28th inquiring, and have heard nothing in reply. Checking the status of my inquiry doesn’t show anything new. Very frustrating.

Koin-Koin

Each time I had to send a query at info@warlordgames.com I had a reply within a rather decent time.

What I did was to reply to the order notification I had so the order’s number is already part of the message.

Nate Birkholz
    Participant

Yes, that’s what I have done.

Dusky Lad
    Participant

I’m having the same issue sadly.
    I’ve been waiting well over a week for a response regarding a wrong item sent to me. I really love Warlord games and wish to support them but they need to step up on this considering every other miniature company I’ve dealt with are far more prompt on customer service.

Nate Birkholz
    Participant

They eventually got back to me after a week and two in queries. They said they had received unprecedented numbers of orders and emails in the past month and apologized for the delay.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.