Electronic version of the expansion booklet in the starter box

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Electronic version of the expansion booklet in the starter box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil Eisberg
    Participant

Is it available?

Bruce
    Participant

Not that I’ve seen – only the Basic Rules have been released as a PDF.

Personally I’d like to see all three of the instruction booklets rewritten into one single manual – and with a good index.

Koin-Koin

The french books are all available online thanks to WG France as there is no french version of the BoB box. I think that it’s also the case for the german version but I’m not sure.

If I understood properly what was said before, Septembre will see Airstrike released which will be considered v1.5 of the rules including errata and new rules like straffing, flak… as we saw in the D-Day campaign scenario.

Cat Shot One
    Participant

Bruce, I totally I agree with your suggestion.
    Koin-Koin, remember that Renko expects Air Strike to be delayed until December. So don‘t hold your breath. If the quality of the D-Day scenarios – as nice as the whole campaign was – allow us to know what to expect, I must say yes, please do invest that extra time for proof reading and play testing by dedicated people (other than the developers). It will give us something nice to look forward to for Christmas.

Koin-Koin

I missed the delay point. Thanks for mentioning it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.