COVID-19 Shipping times.

Home Forums General Discussion COVID-19 Shipping times.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael Krogh
    Participant

Was wondering what people have experienced as far as shipping times from time fulfilled to receiving? I understand that things take longer just curious what others have seen. I had an ordered fulfilled 23 April and still anxiously waiting as of today May 12th.

Craig
    Keymaster

As the order was for a free PDF it should have been processed right away – and unaffected by any delays. Please check your spam email, if not let me know and I will arrange for the PDF document to be resent to your email address.

Michael Krogh
    Participant

Hey Craig,

Thanks for checking but that is a different order. I’m actually referring to my order on the 15th of April and fulfilled on the 23rd. I’m just wondering how long things are taking to get to the US after being shipped, i.e. after y’all have sent it on its merry way to its loving new home far across the sea in the new world.

Craig
    Keymaster
    The order left us on the 23rd april and was shipped via Royal Airmail.
    On average with this method parcels are delivered to the US within 5-12 working days.
    Beyond these times they are late, but likely would be eventually delivered. It is worth to check at the local post office if parcels are late, because in case of issues with the physical delivery of the parcel, they would be held there for a couple of weeks before being shipped back to the sender.
    In normal circumstances – which means not during a pandemic emergency period, with both postal services and custom operations likely affected for shortage of staff – we follow Royal Mail guidelines and consider a parcel lost if not delivered within 28 working days from the date of shipping.
    Don’t forget to post some photos on the forum when you’ve completed them!
    Also please contact the excellent customer support guys directly on info@warlordgames.com for more information.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Craig.
    SteveT
    Participant

Michael, I live outside the UK and have placed several orders from various shops. The problem is not the companies posting them out but  the planes sitting on the runways, waiting until they fill up their cargo holds since so few planes are scheduled right now, so each flight has to count.

I waited 3-4 weeks for my last order, and tracking said it was being dispatched “now” from Heathrow for well over 2 weeks! So hang in there,   it’s likely sitting on a parked plane, and you will get it eventually.

Steve, Tokyo

Michael Krogh
    Participant

Thanks for your input Steve. I’m patiently waiting and check the mail everyday with hope and walk away with disappointment. Fortunately I never seem to run out of models to paint. I can however see the a completion point from here. 😃

Michael

DanS
    Participant

You think that’s bad, my order for the Band of Brothers starter set was dispatched March 24th and it still hasn’t arrived

Michael Krogh
    Participant

I forgot to follow up. My order arrived on May 22nd. So looking at right at a month.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.