British Units and Machineguns

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Konflikt ’47 British Units and Machineguns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    L.T. Russell
    Participant

I think the British Automated Infantry are a clever idea….however, while I have no problem with the idea of a 10 foot robot toting around an MMG or HMG and firing it from the hip, why aren’t they suffering a minus for using a crew-served weapon without having a crew and/or a range subtraction for not having the gun on a tripod?  Same with the Galahad armored infantry.  These guys appear to have some sorta chopped-down Lewis Gun affixed to their arm, but again it’s a crew-served weapon without a crew, being fired hand-held….

The Warlord Games group I game with routinely refer to the “The Cheaty British”….

Attention Span Labs
    Participant

I did not realize that the Galahads each had an LMG! I assumed they were assault rifles, like everyone else’s powered armor. Wowzers. They also have both Resilient AND Tough, too. They’re slow, but since you can plop them in a Kangaroo, who cares about that?

L.T. Russell
    Participant

Howdy Attention Span Labs!  Yeah, I’ve played my Germans against a couple of our Brit players and those squads full of MGs are murder.  About the only saving grace is that Automated Infantry don’t hand-to-hand very well….IF I can get my Schreckwulfen and Nachtjaeger ON them.  Schreckwulfen riding in Hanomags idea is what got me into Konflikt 47 in the first place….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.