Blood Red Skies Player Finder (UK)

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Blood Red Skies Player Finder (UK)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dom
    Participant

If you would like to get added to the list, please add your forum name and location. This way players can PM each other and arrange pick up games or events, The more that participate the more likely it will grow. If you would rather add your store or local gaming hang out, please include the facilities name, address, contact info if available and times your group meet for games. Thank you.

Rich Tysoe
    Participant

I might as well start the ball rolling – I’m based in the leamington/banbury area and currently am focusing on an RAF force. (but keenly awaiting the arrival of P-47 for a USAAF squad)

We have a couple of players at North Oxfordwhire wargaming club, who meet in banbury on wednesday evenings.

Wilko215
    Participant

Hello, I play BRS in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.

I play at Aylesbury Wargames Club , where there are 4 or 5 BRS players. Aylesbury Wargames Club meet on Friday evenings in Haydon Hill Community center in Aylesbury.

Nat
    Participant

Hi all,

I play at the Chelmsford Bunker (Essex) where we have 3-4 players. Meet on a Wed Evening, BRS is not that active game amongst us so please find the club on Facebook first!!!!

Bob Philip
    Participant

Hi we have a large amount of players who play brs at our club.

The Greenock & District wargames club

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.