Assembly Questions

Home Forums Historical Test of Honour Assembly Questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Downey
    Participant

Hey guys, I have a few questions

On the missle troops spru, there is an arm holding some sort of baton/rod with several rings or some kind of ribbing down the length of it. What is this supposed to represent? I assume it is not a flute or instrument based on the way it is being held. Is it some kind of command insignia to represent someone of importance? It doesn’t seem to be like the club that Tadashi has.

On the spearmen spru, there is a set of arms holding some kind of sticks upright. At first I thought they were drumsticks, but there is no drum or anything like that on the spru. It reminds me of the guys waving the lights on the airport runway, I’m just confused by them.

If anyone is able to help me out with this i’d appreciate it. I haven’t seen any photos of any figures with either of these sets of arms anywhere online.

Thanks!
    Michael

TheEldarGuy
    Participant

The single baton/rod arm, is for the Archery Sergeant, one of his arms has the baton.
    The two baton arms are indeed drummer arms, there’s a drum that goes on the back of one guy, and then there’s the drummer behind.
    The sprues are from older molds and must have been related to another game and Warlord have picked them up along the way.

I’d like to see some real assembly instructions with numbers and such. I think they might include something like that now, but way back at the beginning they didn’t.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Test of Honour’ is closed to new topics and replies.