Are there Napoleonic line infantry in firing poses?

Home Forums Historical Black Powder Are there Napoleonic line infantry in firing poses?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Indigo
    Participant

Hey all

I’m looking in the shop for line infantry or something similar who are in various firing poses, or configurable to such. British, French, or any other for that matter. I can’t tell if the various line infantry sets (the 20 pound ones, by Warlords or Perry) have any figures like that.

I’ve only found one – “Napoleonic Nassau Light Infantry firing”, but only two of them have good poses for me.

thanks

Big Al
    Participant

Go the the Perry Miniatures website and look there. The Warlord site is mainly interested in their own products and you will often find that other manufacturers kits are listed but not in stock. Warlord Napoleonic figures tend to be in a marching pose. That’s because they are easier to rank up than multiple poses. They are also easier to construct, making it quicker to build your units.

there are other manufacturers available, too, which I can’t really mention here as the admins will take a dim view and probably delete the post.

If you’re on Facebook, join the Warlord Black Powder Napoleonic group. You’ll get further help there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.