1/72 Battle of Britain

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies 1/72 Battle of Britain

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Claire
    Participant

Had my first game last night. Put up a description of how I managed to get to 1/72. Had some custom stands made, magnets and round balls for holding the planes on them. I have an 8×6 playing surface which was more than enough space for a 4 on 4 game. I only have 4 109s done so far. I imagine when I get to 12×12, I’ll need that much space.

Battle of Britain in 1/72

Mike
    Participant

Don’t know how practical that is (storage would be a task), but it is beautiful!

Claire
    Participant

Storage is kind of an issue. I imagine I could do it more efficiently, but I want to protect the planes. So I put 4 planes into an 14x14x6 box in foam with cutouts for the planes.

Claire
    Participant

Test post.  When I hit submit my previous post disappeared.  It showed up as having posted, but there is no post there.

Greg S
    Participant

That is pretty much my experience too.  Links seem to be an issue.

Claire
    Participant

I put up a post on my blog about my first schwarm of 109s in 1/72 including some (poor) pics.  There are some thoughts about kits also.

https://paintingdistractions.wordpress.com/2020/04/18/jg-2-schwarm/

Hope this posts.

Claire
    Participant

I added a post on my first schwarm of 109s with some pictures.  I won’t try to post a link here as that didn’t seem to work last time.   But there are some thoughts on kits for Battle of Britain planes in 1/72 and pics (not great pics) of the 109s.

https://paintingdistractions.wordpress.com/2020/04/18/jg-2-schwarm/

Craig
    Keymaster

Links should now be fixed, let me know if any more issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.