Reply To: Kit Bashing Figures – Easy Peasy or a PIA ?

Home Forums Historical Bolt Action Kit Bashing Figures – Easy Peasy or a PIA ? Reply To: Kit Bashing Figures – Easy Peasy or a PIA ?

Jim Ripley
Participant

Those look really good .  It’s a pity the early Brits and Germans aren’t compatable with the later plastics .. although  I have used some of the arms on Rubicon figures . You never know where you’re going to find bits that work .  Anybody tried cross kiting Wargames Atlantic arms with Warlord figures ?

Not done much hobby most of the summer but then went crazy in late September building a M3 Halftrack , a Matilda , a BMW motorbike , a half dozen Waffen SS & Brit Paras . Although the figure kits go together great . I’m not really liking all the molded on weapons , really cuts down on the kitbashing . Might have to pick up a box of Russians and Blitzkrieg Germans just for the weapon free arms .

Over the last couple of days I’ve been working on Russian tank riders  for a couple of my own tanks as well as a buddy’s . I’ve managed to make 24 so far with very few leg swaps .