The Concord are the largest and most powerful Panhuman civilisation of the Seventh Age – having colonised almost a quarter of all the known human worlds in Antarean space.
The military arm of the Concord is organised and directed by a branch called the C3 (or Concord Combined Command) and they responds to threats with logical ruthlessness – dispatching heavily armed forces throughout Antarean space.
Headed by Strike Commanders, C3 Strike Units form the bulk of Concord forces – backed-up by support teams – the Concord have access to the most advanced weaponry in all of Antarean space – with their standard Strike Troopers going to battle armed with heavy-duty plasma weaponry and protected by advanced hyper-light shielding.
Strike Squads form the core of the Concord Combined Command’ s armed forces wherever they fight from the embittered battlefields of broken worlds to primeval jungles and the depths of space. The iconic image of the armoured Strike Trooper is both feared and admired throughout the Antarean universe, both as the armed champions of peace and order, and the merciless agents of the Integrated Machine Intelligence – IMTel – that watches, protects and ultimately controls the thousands of worlds of the Concord.
Strike Troopers are armed with multi-function plasma carbines capable of punching holes through most armour or firing rapid bursts of deadly plasma bolts. They are protected by invisible hyper-light shields suspended from their hardened case battle suits. This advanced armour provides atmospheric isolation as well as shielding against enemy weapons. Strike units are accompanied by a spotter drone that feeds vital targeting information into the squad’s sophisticated combat shard.
Contains the following metal models:
- 1 C3 Strike Squad leader with plasma carbine and x-sling
- 4 C3 Strike Squad Troopers with plasma carbines
- 1 Concord Spotter Drone
- 1 Beyond the Gates of Antares Orders Dice
If you cant wait until all of the initial Concord releases are available then you can get your hands on a starter army right now.
The ‘Concord Strike Force Starter Army Deal’ contains everything you need to get started with your collection:
- 1 x Command Squad: Strike Commander, 2 Strike Troopers, Spotter
- 1 x C3 Strike Squad firing: Strike Leader, 4 Strike Troopers, Spotter
- 1 x C3 Strike Squad advancing: Strike Leader, 4 Strike Troopers, Spotter
- 1 x C3 Support Team with X-Launcher: 2 Strike Trooper crew, Spotter
- 1 x C3 Support Drone with Plasma Light Support: Weapon Drone, Spotter
- 5 x Olive Green order dice
- 1 x Copy of the printed Antares Beta rulebook (while stocks last!)
This provides you with a strong, balanced force to start exploring the Beyond the Gates of Antares Beta rules set. Of course, there will be more to come for the Concord in the future so you’ll find plenty more variety to add to this core force.