Many of you have asked whether our Rorke’s Drift! boxed set and the Horns of the Buffalo – Rorke’s Drift collector’s set will be available after Christmas. The answer is most certainly, yes! You can get your hands on the boxed set via our webstore, on our stand at Shows or in your local gaming store. The Horns of the Buffalo is only available directly from us on the webstore or by phone on +44 (0) 115 978 4202.
Rorke’s Drift Box Set
- The box contains:
- Laser-cut wooden Hospital building with ‘teddy bear fur’ thatch.
- Laser-cut wooden Storehouse building with ‘teddy bear fur’ thatch.
- Resin Wagon Barricade
- Resin stone wall Kraal (4 x 6″ sections)
- Resin biscuit box barricades (2 x 6″ sections)
- Resin biscuit box/mealie-bag barricades (3 x 6″ sections)
- Resin mealie-bag barricades (3 x 6″ sections)
- 20 plastic multi-pose British Line Infantry
- 40 plastic multi-pose Married Zulus
- Metal mounted Zulu InDuna
- Metal Zulu in British jacket firing Martini-Henry rifle
- British characters: Lieutenant Chard (Royal Engineers), Lieutenant Bromhead, Colour Sergeant Bourne and Private Hook.
Horns of the Buffalo: Rorke’s Drift Collector’s Set
The ultimate Rorke’s Drift wargames experience is the Horns of the Buffalo set. In addition to the contents of the Rorke’s Drift! battle box you get stacks more goodies such as cattle, cookhouse, tents, mealy bag redoubt, and loads more!
- Horns of the Buffalo is only available directly from us here at Warlord Games and contains:
- 5 extra resin mealie-bag barricades
- 1 extra resin biscuit box barricade
- 4 extra biscuit box/mealie-bag barricades
- 1 extra resin wagon barricade
- 2 extra lengths of resin walls
- Resin broken down walls (6 x 6″ sections)
- Resin mealie-bag redoubt (2 x 3″ x 6″ sections making a 6″ square redoubt)
- Engineers wagon
- Water cart
- 6 plastic fences (3″ sections)
- 4 x plastic bell tents
- Resin Cookhouse
- 6 metal African cattle
- 3 x resin ovens
- Resin Water Closet
- 1 x metal dead horse
- 1 x dog (Pip the Terrier)
- British characters based on the film ‘Zulu’: Chard, Bromhead, Bourne and Hook (all made by Empress Miniatures)