WordPress issues

Home Forums General Discussion WordPress issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gareth
    Participant

According to my browser this site is powered by WordPress which is all good and well unless you have a WordPress account yourself. Every other time I try to log into the forum the log in fails as it tries to log into my own WordPress account if that makes sense ? Basically at the point of hitting the return button after entering your username/password it redirects you to the main WordPress log in page and then will not recognise your details. Repeated returning back to the Warlord site log in cures it. I have tried clearing my history on the computer and all that rubbish but it provides no help.
    Can you help sort it Tech guys please ?

Richard Coates
    Participant

Hi Gareth,

our site should never redirect you to wordpress.com. What it sounds like is that your browser is putting in the wrong credentials for this site, which are failing to log you in, so you end up at the main WordPress login page for our site at https://www.warlordgames.com/wp-login.php

Clearing your history will probably not remove your saved passwords, which is likely to be where the problem lies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.