WoE still being played?

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon WoE still being played?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haslam
    Participant

Where are all the WoE players?

Do they use a different platform for conversation etc. Facebook for example?

Are there any WoE events in the UK planned in the future, assuming of course we come out of lockdown!

cheers

Martok
    Participant

I joined here a few weeks ago but it’s pretty quiet. There is a bit more discussion on the facebook page.

Tim Haslam
    Participant

It’s a shame,

WoE is a great system and also captures all the old nostalgia of fantasy in the 1980’s

I’m my own worse enemy as I still refuse to do Facebook.

Id love to attend a big event, I’ve got Knights, Barbarians and Goblin forces ready to go….

Stevyn Pritchett
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I play it every week against my regular opponent and we have another 2-3 friends that would play. I notice you ran a tournament last year, im guessing any plans have gone out the window for this but I was wondering whether you have any plans for next year?

Cheers,

Steve

Tim Haslam
    Participant

Yes we did have a tournament at Stockport, Element Games.

we didn’t get a massive turn out, but all enjoyed themselves, it was a relaxed friendly affair.

It would be nice if Warlord hosted a big one day event?

Boaz
    Participant

Just say no to facebook … i do.

On other points …

I cashed in on the terminator sale to build an undead army of mostly archers (terminators) with a cav unit of drones and a robotic overlord , a new twist on undead .

Anyone else have some odd takes on using the army lists ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.