Why are there no moderators on this forum?

Home Forums Historical SPQR Why are there no moderators on this forum?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tim.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

This community really needs support from the creators. Please chime in Warlord. Please.

Hi Tim,
    Karl Oliver-Kyriacou here. I am a forum moderator and (recent) Employee. I will absolutely be taking a more active role in the forum moving forward. If there is anything specific you’d like to know just shout and i will do my best to help.

Tim
    Participant

Hey Karl,
    Thanks for responding. For the most part this forum has been producing a lot of rules inquiries and need for clarification.
    Looking back over the past few months of topics you’ll see quite a few unanswered questions.
    The first one I posted was about the absence of clubs in the rulebook. It doesn’t show up in any army’s list.

Again, thanks for any help you can give.

Hey Tim,
    No problem 😀

I have to admit, i have only played maybe 3 games of hail Caesar, so i am not the best person to ask. However i am actively encouraging more Warlord people to join the forum, so hopefully they will have the answers for you.

Sorry and thanks.
    Karl

Tim
    Participant

Thanks Karl.

I appreciate the effort. I think this game has a ton of potential and any feedback about rules and questions will be well received.

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.