What's on the horizon for WoE?

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon What's on the horizon for WoE?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gimgamgoo
    Participant

As title…

I’m not expecting a slew of plastic models like that other company spew out in ever increasing sizes/prices.

What I was wondering would be released…

Quick Reference Sheet pdf to print off.
    Rulebook (pdf) to buy
    Logo’d Dice Bag
    Supplements with more army lists

Also, is there an army builder type program/app for use yet? I know it’s early days, but GoA and BA have been my two fave rule sets, I’m loving that I now have a fantasy version.

Also, this forum seems quite empty. Where’s the best place for news?

Thomas B
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing. I use the Easyarmy.com free armybuilder for Bolt Action and Conflickt47 and was hoping that it adds both Gates of Antares and Warlords of Erehwon soon.

The rulebook in PDF would also be most excellent

John
    Participant

Was also wondering if there will be a quick reference sheet be made available.

Would also like to see a list with stat point, ability and weapon cost, so we can make up and calculate our own troop lists.

A PDF rulebook would also be a great addition, maybe at a discount for those that already have the physical rulebook.

Gimgamgoo
    Participant

A PDF rulebook would also be a great addition, maybe at a discount for those that already have the physical rulebook.

This would have been a great bundle for those of us that pre-ordered. Even if we had to wait for the pdf to be ready later.

auticus
    Participant

The facebook account stated that Rick is working on demons, ratkin and lizardmen lists.

john cadice
    Participant

Thats exciting news!
    What kinds of ranges would folks want to see made available to augment their collections? There is lots of great content, I am having a blast rummaging through my bits bins – but cool commanders, special shields and accessories, maybe cool unique elite units?

Chris peachey
    Participant

I believe Greg easy army is working on a lister. Battlescribe has a list of sorts. As for a QRS I believe i saw one on the fb group.

Chris peachey
    Participant

On the list front i would like to see a human list old empire types. The knights list or barbarian doesn’t really cut it imo.

Derek Dahmes
    Participant

An empire-like list would be cool. I second that! I would also like to see one for the large-wolf and arcane-technologists miniatures from the old line of pre-painted minis for the game that started with confront… 😉

Don Delis
    Participant

Dang, I sold my entire Empire Army. I understand that Samurai will be in the works. Can anyone confirm that???

darren burnett
    Participant

Rick did mention in a recent interview he may be working on a Samurai list

Tim Haslam
    Participant

Oh god! Samurai…
    Those guys were good in historical games, lord knows what they are like in fantasy 🤓

Chris peachey
    Participant

Samurai you should buy Test of Honour

StJohn Deakin
    Participant

Could we add Romans as an option please (found them when I was looking for the barbarians I bought many years ago). Always did like the idea of a Roman Legion entering a German forest and coming out of the fog to meet…….

StJohn Deakin
    Participant

Could we add Romans as a human option please (found them when I was looking for the barbarians I bought many years ago). Always did like the idea of a Roman Legion entering a German forest and coming out of the fog to meet…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.