Unit idea – Halfling adventurers

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon Unit idea – Halfling adventurers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chase
    Participant

Some are your run of the mill halflings who get pressured into dangerous adventures by meddling wizards others have dire tasks to complete that hold the fate of the world and some are just friendly frying pan wielding gardeners trying to help a friend. Halflings adventurers have gone far and wide making friends in high places. They have greater martial capabilities than their homebound counterparts tested against everything from goblins and trolls to mysterious dark lords as well as better equipment found in dark dwellings or received as gifts from lords impressed by their deeds.

When these adventurers come home they often want to lead a calm life raising a family and tending crops but a small number choose to band together and champion for their brethren when their borders are threatened by the big folk or other nasty creatures.

Stat line-up
    Ag Acc Str Res In Co
    6 6 5 4(5) 7 8 (Leader)
    6 6 5 4(5) 7 7

Special rules tough(leader),stubborn and stealthy.

Equipment : light armor, swords and throwing rocks.

Upgrades: medium armor, throwing knives(javelin stats.throwing knives are just more fitting for halflings) bows.(maybe crossbows too not sure)

Points – not sure on how much they should cost if I’m honest.

A lot to read I know but I like to give it some flavor and I think they could help give the halflings a bit tougher regular infantry unit.

Adventurers would be limited to one per warband and would start with leader and 4 others with a max of 10.

Tim Haslam
    Participant

Cool,
    Rick has a point system on his blog.
    So you can design your own units.

Chase
    Participant

Could I get a link I did a quick search and couldn’t find it.

Tim Haslam
    Participant
    Chase
    Participant

Thanks tim.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.