Unit Cards Repost

Home Forums General Discussion Unit Cards Repost

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bill Davies
    Participant

Hello all,

I am a new member and subscriber to this forum. I recently came across the post from InSoc with an example unit card for Erehwon. I was looking to produce something myself and this was exactly what I needed. I decided to edit the card kindly uploaded by InSoc to the Antares forum so that I could have cards for heroes with bodyguards or familiars.

I used Photoshop to edit the table and then saved it as a Jpeg, I filled it out in Google Slides with text boxes but couldn’t save it as an image again so then used PowerPoint  to create a PNG.  If you were interested in making your own the size of the image as uploaded by InSoc has a width of 5.72″ x 3.83″  in Photoshop and when imported into Google Slides can be resized to exactly this maintaining the original artwork as best as possible. If you set the Slides page to 3508 x 2480 pixels you can fit 4 cards to a page for printing.

I could have saved a bit of time by just by using PowerPoint for the text but you live and learn. I have now included a PowerPoint page that has 4 editable cards on it.

Thanks all

Craig
    Keymaster

Thankyou for your post. Thats really useful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.