Synchroniser Drone shard

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Beyond the Gates of Antares Synchroniser Drone shard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gimgamgoo
    Participant

Hi,

I have the following armies (each with around 2000-2500 pts) all in some semi state of paint:
    Algoryn, Isorian, Concord and Ghar.

I recently bought a pack of Sychroniser drones – which comes with 3 designs of 2 each.
    Are there any particular types to go with each of the shard using factions I listed above? (Algoryn/Isorian/Concord)

Do people use all 3 designs for the same faction?
    I’d hate to paint some up and have people tell me I’ve used a Concord drone in Algoryn colours etc.

The web page only shows 1 of the variants and my googlefu has failed me.

Thanks for any help on this.

Jan Rudolph
    Participant

Hi Gimgamgoo,

no there is no special design for a specific faction. It is like the other drone buddies (shield, batter and so on). Every design is usable for every faction.

Cheers

Jan

Tim Bancroft
    Keymaster

It’s as Jan said (thanks, Jan).

I tend to bias my Algoryn or Concord forces towards one particular drone as a base for whatever type they were (the long one for C3, the ladybug-like one for Isorians, the narrower, taller one for AI), but in the end I found it easier to swap bodies around: I used the same AI-like drone for all my shield buddies, for example.

Some players go for a army-independent colour scheme, too, perhaps using white, metallic or black.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.