Stalingrad preorders

Home Forums General Discussion Stalingrad preorders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carl F
    Participant

Greetings!

As we all are in lockdown from the corona virus, I was curious in on much of a delay this would have on the Stalingrad box set.  I ordered the collectors edition and reside in the US. Does anyone know if the product was still in production at the time of the quarantine or if it could possibly ship as soon as the lockdown is lifted?

thanks and stay safe!!

Hi Carl,

As You know we recently took measure to protect our customers and staff from the COVID19 situation, and this will indeed have a knock on effect on all orders.
    We are hoping that we can send Stalingrad out to pre-order customers on the 30th, but in the current climate that may very well be delayed, particularly if we have to extend safeguards for everyone’s benefit.

we are hugely humbled by the community’s understanding and response to the action we have taken, and as soon as we are able to, we will begin shipping orders again.

best,

Karl Oliver-Kyriacou

Carl F
    Participant

Thanks so much for the reply! I understand and hope all the warlord staff stay healthy and safe!

Thanks Carl.

we will keep you all updated on any changes via our newsletter and socials 👍

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.