Skeletons

Home Forums General Discussion Skeletons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

With the re-release of various sets from the Wargames Factory range currently underway, is there an expected release date for the 28mm skeletons? I think I saw that they may have originally been planned for a late 2017 release?

They have always struck me as the nicest skeleton sculpts in the scale, so it would be great to see them available again…

Bungo
    Participant

If was a betting man (I’m not, I’m clearly a womble) I would bet that there will be a whole heap of fantasy sculpts released when Warlord roll out the fantasy game they have been working on and teased in their podcast. Maybe we will get some news soon!

James
    Participant

I hadn’t run into the podcast before – so thanks for that! Although its wiped out my evening and sadly while waiting for the fantasy teaser I got caught up by the conversation about Test of Honour and ordered a bunch of boxes…..!

So I guess the skeletons can wait for a bit 🙂

Battle Brush Sigur
    Participant

You, Sir, are a man of great taste in skeletons. Best skeleton warriors I know. I’d love for those to get re-released. Of course they’d be a whole lot more expensive then, but at least them (and other WGF fantasy figures) would be available again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.