signed copy of black powder

Home Forums Historical Black Powder signed copy of black powder

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Andrew T
    Participant

Did anyone receive a signed copy of the BP2 rules? i ordered on the first night of the preorder and going on the assumption that they would say when 250 were ordered i thought i was still in with a shot of getting one. Copy just got delivered and no signature, maybe it’s tiny and i’ve missed it. kinda gutted, the only reason i preordered was for a signed copy i would have waited for a couple of months otherwise

Bakblast
    Participant

At least you got your copy, I preordered within the first few minutes but will have to wait at least another week since I’m in the U.S.

Skaby
    Participant

I received my copy also last friday, but it was not signed.
    My preorder was also made within 5 minutes from start – so I’m a bit surprised for not getting one.

Andrew T
    Participant

Thank you , I’m starting to suspect that the promise made at the pre order start has not been followed through. I’ve asked for a range of order numbers from the sales team. I’m beginning to think theyve randomly assigned them , or worse, sold them at the Warlord open day instead

Peter
    Participant

I’m in the same boat -did a preorder close to 5 mins from issue time but didn’t get a signed copy

Andrew T
    Participant

The sales team have contacted me back and the last pre order copies were sold out at about 19:20 on the day the pre order went live. If you ordered before that then contact them and they’ll see what they can do, just remember to quote your order number for them to check the timing of the order. I was miles out d’oh

Dr Dave
    Participant

It seems inevitable thatvtheyd be very popular. It’s easy to forget that Warlord is a global company and that, as a consequence, BP is one of the most popular rule sets in the world.

Bakblast
    Participant

I received an email when I posted my previous reply saying it would be 10 days for delivery, so I assumed I would have to wait and stopped checking my front door (where parcels are left)

Today (Monday) as I was leaving for work I realized I had forgotten my Bluetooth headphones so I ran back into the house (using the front door) and lo and behold there was a parcel

That’s right somehow Wsrlord managed to time it right, not only that but

Tada

Bakblast
    Participant

I received an email when I posted my previous reply saying it would be 10 days for delivery, so I assumed I would have to wait and stopped checking my front door (where parcels are left)

Today (Monday) as I was leaving for work I realized I had forgotten my Bluetooth headphones so I ran back into the house (using the front door) and lo and behold there was a parcel

That’s right somehow Warlord managed to time it right, not only that but it’s signed

yeahman
    Participant

I ordered within two minutes of the pre order going live.

So basically warlord did not follow through on their promise. Its a small thing, but that’s what they promised.

So what are they going to do about it? Can they prove any of the first 250 orders were signed? Were are those books?

Bakblast
    Participant

I tried posting a picture, but it’s larger than the 512 kB limit

Andrew T
    Participant

Yeahman, peeps on the Facebook have confirmed they have received them. Also the customer service at Warlord have been spectacular about the whole thing and if you have been effected I’d advise you to contact them with your order number

Skaby
    Participant

I also contacted the customer service, they checked my order time and found a solution for me!

Thumbs up!

yeahman
    Participant

What was the solution? I don’t want to send the book back lol

Dr Dave
    Participant

I doubt that there’s any other way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.