Show off your Army here!

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Beyond the Gates of Antares Show off your Army here!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Dom
    Participant

Hey all you know the deal, lets see those beautiful Armies! Extra kudos for multiple high quality pictures!

Just be warned, by placing a picture here, you release rights to Warlord Games to maybe show the world via other networks. Make the Nu-Hu proud ….

Maximum image size is 512k

John Mathews
    Participant

My Armies for BtGoA will all be getting a repaint eventually. Until then I will show off my Bounty Hunter figure. Togg, he is a great sculpt and very characterful. I hope I did him justice.

Togg

As for armies I have the figs from the main set, Kar’A Nine, and a few extra Ghar that I got last year during the sprue sale. I’m debating on buying the Ghar or C3 starter during the current sale and grabbing the free C3M4 with the order. My problem though is this is suppossed to be my year of the Samurai army. I could get around that self imposed rule by putting some samurai heads on C3 troopers and giving them some Yari or Katana.

Jan Rudolph
    Participant

I’ve got nearly a 1000 points force for Algoryn, Concord and Ghar as well as some modells of the Freeborn as alround mercs.

John Mathews
    Participant

Just ordered a Concord Combined Command box with the sale going on and getting the C3M4 with it. I am planning on repainting my concord that I have already to go with the new ones. I painted this test subject up this morning.

Concord new

stevelampon
    Participant

Skark Squad
    Hmm, try again, can’t get that one to work.

John Mathews
    Participant

Nice color choice with the blue and grey, very catchy. Also nice weathering on the front bumper.

stevelampon
    Participant

🙂 Thank you, I have more Freeborn pics I could post but the image tags don’t seem to work. Could you post an example of the code you used to put your picture in the body of the thread rather than adding it as an attachment.
    Thanks. Steve.

John Mathews
    Participant

Can you give us the link to the picture and I’ll see what I can figure out for you?

stevelampon
    Participant

🙂 Here you go…
    https://www.stevenlampon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/T7TransporterDrone_02_lo.jpg

or here is the same picture posted on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1839277343034021&set=pcb.1038838692933707&type=3&theater&ifg=1

If you have moderator rights then please feel free to delete my unsuccessful attempts to post further upstream.

Dom
    Participant

Sorry Steve, tried to do the img link but no luck, will leave it to John!

Zac
    Participant

Getting ready for the slow grow league we are running here in Calgary and I have finished the first 500 points of my Ghar Rebel force

Ultravanillasmurf
    Participant

Well, not much of an army (or armies) but:
    Concord infantry

Concord Infantry

Concord Infantry

Concord Infantry

C3M4

I have some Freeborn to paint.
    Freeborn Command

Jan Rudolph
    Participant

The Ivory Company is growing day by day. Nice to see that the 365 day – 30 min challenge is come to fruition.

Nicky P Gardiner
    Participant

Hopefully the pic will show.

Nicky P Gardiner
    Participant

Some close ups of my Algoryn my smallest Gates Army.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.