Second game of Erehwon

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon Second game of Erehwon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc Titley
    Participant

I must say it is a really fun game and the mechanics are really very quick and easy to pick up. This was our second game and what a laugh we had. My Necromancer managed to miscast twice and he only tried to cast two spells. His second miscast effectively took him out of the rest of the game. Ever since the demise of the old Warhammer I have been looking for a good fun fantasy game. I think I have found one. If you want to read more of the game you can read more on my blog: https://marctgames.wordpress.com/2019/03/16/another-game-of-erehwon/

InSoc
    Participant

Could not agree more. I also have 2 games under my belt and even thou I lost both quire severely it was really fun. I played both games with Undead against Beastmen in ‘Rogue Beast’ scenario.

Derek Dahmes
    Participant

Thanks for the battle report Marc! There aren’t many of these out there yet. I like your terrain mat too. Neoprene?

Marc Titley
    Participant

The mat is just an Games Workshop one and the tombs are from the same company. I don’t think the mat is available anymore.

Tim Haslam
    Participant

Thanks for the battle report.
    Agreed it has captured the fun of old Warhammer.

I’m also about to have my second game tomorrow night.
    Goblins vs knights.
    At 650pts just to get a feel for the mechanics.

I’ll post up how it went.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.