Problems with missing parts

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Problems with missing parts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amfortas
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the M-Class Minesweeper but two of the guns were missing. I contacted Warlord Games’ customer service 26 days ago, upon which I received a ticket number, yet I still haven’t gotten any reply. I proceeded to contact them again 8 days ago but once more, got no reply. This is the first time that I have bought a Warlord Games product. Is this typical of how the company treats their customers?

elcee
    Participant

With many products bought over the years, i only had one part missing, this was a weapon of a cruel seas us weapons set, but not one i cared about (twin MG thingy), so i never bothered with customers support.

But there were quite some occasions, when i contacted WGs support and the answer was in a couple of days.
    Did you check your spam folder, just in case it “filtered” the warlord games answer as spam?

Amfortas
    Participant

No, there haven’t been any messages from them in my spam folder. After I contacted customer service, a ticket got created, but if I check the ticket-status, there are only the messages I wrote to them.

Tom Oxley
    Participant

My minesweeper was missing the radar antenna and they responded quickly and sent the part out inside of 2 weeks. I’ve done painting work on quite a few Warlord minis over the last few years as consignment work, and have always had a quick response and good service getting missing or damaged parts sent within a reasonable period.

Amfortas
    Participant

Well, I`ve been into this hobby since the mid 90s and so far, when parts were missing or broken, companies always send replacements very quickly. But Warlord Games hasn’t done anything for almost a month now, they haven’t even sent me a reply.

Amfortas
    Participant

A little update:
    4 days ago, customer service contacted me and my replacement order arrived today.
    But sadly, they sent me the wrong guns.
    Let`s see how this ends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.