Price Disparity

Home Forums General Discussion Price Disparity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brett Morris
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out why there is such a huge price disparity between UK prices and ROW prices.

I was hoping to purchase a couple of French Char 2C Tanks. The UK price is 55 GBP each, which is $105 AUS. The ROW price is $88 US each, which is $134 AUS. A difference in pricing of nearly $30 AUS per vehicle.

Yours

Brett

Richard C
    Participant

Brett,

As a fellow Aussie I feel you pain, I don’t buy my figs anymore I print them. The distributor here in AUD treats as if we are mugs (and we aren’t 40K players) 🙂

Warlords need to stop treating AUD and NZ like it’s treasure island. I have a whole DoW 1812 army ready to print from a great graphic artist. The figs and poses are better than any plastics from the major players. Each Kickstarter the numbers are increasing, the message to Warlords: Customers are your business, don’t be lazy with distribution model as Hornby are as well, putting eggs in one basket in a region breeds complacency and in the end harms your business. What % of your OZ distributor sales are Warlord Games, why is he going to care about your stuff? Make the effort to sort out the region and your sales will grow!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.