Need Help Contacting Warlord Store

Home Forums General Discussion Need Help Contacting Warlord Store

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brettjj14
    Participant

….. okay … this method seems slightly arcane ….. but what exactly is WLDCore.dll that my computer keeps demanding before I can send Warlord an e-mail . Where do I get it and what is it? (I know full well what a dll file is but needing one to send an e-mail seems a bit bizarre….)

Richard Coates
    Participant

Hi @brettjj14,

email always works the same way – there’s never a reason to add extra dll files to email a specific person. If it’s your computer that’s telling you this then it might be a general problem, or it might be the result of a virus. I’d run a virus scanner on your computer at the earliest opportunity. We have had a few reports of people getting spam emails claiming to be from Warlord Games in the last few hours; we are looking into this, but we currently have no evidence that they are being sent from us.

brettjj14
    Participant

Thanks for the speedy response Richard… there isn’t a virus problem however I am a victim of Microsoft trying to get me to upgrade my no longer supported e-mail program it appears (Others have similar issue) … sigh… I will do what I can …..( no chance of an actual email address is there ?? Rather than the link which forces me to work through my e-mail program which no longer wants to support this “higher functionality” )

Anyway thanks for the response … (and yes I got one of the emails in bad English from a supossedly young female in the US military’s warlord games account who found my non-existant profile “fascinating” ….. I haven’t been fascinating for years, sadly 🙂

Richard Coates
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the update. Sorry that Microsoft is giving you problems, that’s something we can all relate to.

If you’re just looking to email Warlord Games the general email address is not a secret – it’s info@warlordgames.com

Yes, apologies for the spam getting through – we’ve obviously removed the spammer and reinstated the need for new forum members to be manually authorised by Warlord staff before they can post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.