Minis in the Starter Set FK&tC

Home Forums Historical Pike & Shotte Minis in the Starter Set FK&tC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrzej
    Participant

“This starter set gives you the splendid Pike & Shotte rulebook and two starter forces field them as Royalist or Parliamentarian in the English Civil Wars or as one of the many protagonists involved in the immense Thirty Years War.”

As my starter set is here and because I am not especially keen on ECW, my questions are:
    1. which ones of the Warlord’s model range do these minis represent?
    2. if I want to turn them into one of the many protagonists involved in the immense Thirty Years War as Swedes’ opponents which forces should I go for to be as much as possible historically correct?

THX for replies in advance.

Rough Rider
    Participant

I would imagine they could be used for any of Sweden’s opponents but probably best represent forces of the Catholic League or Denmark/Norway.

Richard Coates
    Participant

Hi Andrzej,

if I understand your first question correctly, the miniatures in this box are from the following plastic boxes:

Richard

Corso
    Participant

I suggest you get a box of Imperialist Infantry Regiment. There you’ll get a lot of broad-brimmed hats which were fashionable during the thirty years war. You also get extra helmets, 4 armoured pikemen and an armoured officer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.