Looking at the Boromite!

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Beyond the Gates of Antares Looking at the Boromite!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    deltaalphazulu
    Participant

So i am new to Antares, having looked at the models and not really understanding the difference in army play styles – I am settling on the Boromite.

Having said that, whats the pick-up or tourny/event/oranized play army size to build around?

Thanks in advance!

DαZ

Tim Bancroft
    Keymaster

A lot of play is around the 750 to 1000 pt mark at the moment, but we may see a change in that due to the recent release of the bigger vehicles.

The best place to look for hints on play, unit types, roles, etc, is the Antares Nexus knowledgebase: https://www.gatesofantares.com/. There is a faction overview available on the left hand menu and selecting ‘Boromites’ will also take you the Boromites main page with all the other Boromite articles.

In general, the Boromites are a very strong, very disciplined close-in army.

deltaalphazulu
    Participant

Many thanks for that Tim, I’ll probably aim around the 1000pts Ronstadt with and add when needed. I’m the meantime I’m off to read the boromite articles.

John Mathews
    Participant

I originally didn’t like the Boromite look, but it has grown on me more and more with the release of the vehicles and weapon platforms. I will wait for them to get plastics though as my Concord are getting painted now.

deltaalphazulu
    Participant

Personally I’m quite happy with a metal army. It all just depends how much I have to cart around. The boromite look certainly caught my eye as I like the industrial look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.