How generic – i.e. are there army creation rules?

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon How generic – i.e. are there army creation rules?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

One of the key items for me is whether I can create forces for my own collection. Looking at the listed forces it does not cover even some armies of my collection. Cough, ratmen, erm woodland elves and monsters etc.

So anyone know whether there will be a force creation/point systems?

Rick did a great job of this for Fanticide, so I am hopefully he included something like this but won’t jump in until I know. 🙂

Layth AL-Najjar
    Participant

Well, the shop blurb makes it look quite generic, with Grecians and Knightly orders and such. Check it out:

Michael
    Participant

What I want is a good but generic rule set, with no background or fluff, so I am hoping this is it. Generic army lists are just what I want. I had hoped the Mantic rules might be it but they seem to be vanishing up their own background like you-know-who.

auticus
    Participant

No army creation rules. The lists are fairly generic. Some of them take from old whfb and rename them. Others mix in historicals, like the olympian army which are greeks and amazons and other units of historical myth.

There is no background or fluff what so ever other than side stories.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.