Home Brewed Data Cards for CS

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Home Brewed Data Cards for CS

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Graham
    Participant

Hiya.

New to this version of the forum – signed on to specifically ask this: Is anyone be able to tell me what the Warlord position is on fan-created and fan-distributed stat and damage cards for Cruel Seas – 1) encourage 2) ignore, 3) discourage or 4) other?

Obviously, assuming non-commercial use only, by fans and players.

Any wisdom? Or better still, anyone at Warlord happy to discuss (here or by more formal correspondence)?

elcee
    Participant

Well, this is a question for the WG staff, maybe someone will answer this.

Renko wrote in his “official FAQ”

22. Are they planning on releasing official card packs for each nation including some blank cards, be nice to have cards just for things in the book
    Yes, & Yes

This was posted back in January and is a semi official Q&A. So if the intend to release a blank card, i’m pretty sure they will allow us to share the custom cards (so far noone bothered with the one i posted).

Graham
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

For clarity, would there be a difference in WGs approach for:
    1) cards for vessels not released by WG and for which no stats exist in the rulebook;
    2) cards for vessels not released by WG and for which stats do exist in the rulebook;
    3) cards for vessels released by WG?

See attached pic. These are more a substantial revision of the cards rather than just an attempt to fill in the missing vessels.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.