Help with store purchases.

Home Forums Historical Black Powder Help with store purchases.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hawki
    Participant

Hello all,
    I’m new here. I enjoy painting miniatures and some time ago I purchased the Waterloo 2nd Edition Starter Set. It is my first venture into Napoleonic miniatures and I would like some help.
    The 2nd Edition starter set is all painted but not yet based because I really want to fill the line infantry with line command.

1)Am I correct to presume that a couple of British Waterloo Line Infantry Command and the Hanoverian Command packs priced at £10 will do this job for the British side?
    Likewise, would a couple of late Napoleonic French Command priced at £10 suit the 2 greatcoats?
    2) Would I have to buy the separate 40×40 bases to fit them, or do they come with bases?
    3) Are there such command packs for the Chasseurs a Cheval? I do not see such on the store, could somebody provide a link or suggest where I may acquire such models?

Thank you to anyone who can help me! Happy painting all!

Richard Coates
    Participant

I’ve moved this into the Black Powder forum so that you can get the best answers to these questions.

Marecki
    Participant

1) Yes,
    2) You need to buy separate bases,
    3) Unfortunately, you cannot buy command figures separately (no one knows why;)). You can buy command pack prom Perrys if You want.

Hawki
    Participant

That is brilliant,

thank you Marecki for taking the time to answer my questions.
    I will just have to get ordering 🙂

I didn’t think to check the Perry Twins range tbh. I ‘ll have a look when I can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.