Flying Tigers?

Home Forums Historical Blood Red Skies Flying Tigers?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Willy Messerschmitt
    Participant

I see the P-40 is on the horizon for next year. Are there stats for the Oscar? for the Nate?

Steve
    Participant

Willy M, the KI-43 is in the Japanese expansion pack, and there is a beta for the Nate in the Beta 1 thread.

Claire
    Participant

Thanks for that. I had not realized there was a Beta 1 thread!

Steve
    Participant

Just placed my order for the P-40’s and some decals from Miscellaneous Miniatures. I’m going with 75 squadron RAAF, the Battle of Britain of the Pacific.

Steven Gusky
    Participant

Steve… does mm do 75 squadron RAAF? I did t see them on their website. I would love to do Milne Bay also. Let me know how you do with your p-40s. I would really like some 49th fighter group love myself !

Steve
    Participant

I’m going to use the RAAF Bristol Beaufort decals. The early aircraft had single letter identifications, so I think there’ll be enough there to work. They also make custom sets. I haven’t approached them about that option though.
    I’ve used their Mustang decals for the 100th & 84th FS, VMF-214 Corsairs, and Cactus Air Force Wildcats. They’re single sheet decals, so there’s some trimming involved, but the final results are outstanding.

Steven Gusky
    Participant

Very nice work,sir

Steve
    Participant

75 Squadron RAAF 1942

Steve
    Participant

Got my AVG P-40’s done.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.