Fairmile B armament

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Fairmile B armament

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MIchael Wain
    Participant

I’ve got all the different Fairmile D’s and I’m looking at the Fairmile B’s. Can anyone tell what weapon fits you get with each model (as oppose to what they had historically)? That is the ML145 gunboat, minesweeper, ML529 Rescue Boat and ML303 Motor launch. This will help me decide which models to get first.

TIA

Andrew Brown
    Participant

Hi
    ML145 has a Hotchkiss 3 Pdr for’ard, Holman Projector midships and single 20mm Oerlikon aft, Depth Charges plus 2 twin LMGs on bridge wings.
    ML529 has 2 Pdr Pom-Pom for’ard and single 20mm Oerlikon aft, Depth Charges plus 2 twin LMGs on bridge wings.
    ML303 has a Hotchkiss 6 Pdr for’ard, single 20mm Oerlikon midships and 2 Pdr aft, Depth Charges plus 2 twin LMGs on bridge wings.
    Minesweeper has Hotchkiss 3 Pdr for’ard, single 20mm Oerlikon midships, ‘Y’ Gun for Depth Charges midships and twin 20mm Oerlikon aft plus 2 twin LMGs on bridge wings.

Hope this is what you are after.

MIchael Wain
    Participant

Certainly is! Might start with the ML303, should be a cheaper equivalent of the Fairmile D gunboat. It would be nice to have the option at a given points of taking an extra hull and and more numbers or less numbers of the more powerful Fairmile D’s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.