Elven spangly armour

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy Warlords of Erehwon Elven spangly armour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johngb1840
    Participant

The benefit for adding spangly armour to a Mounted Elven Hero doesn’t look right to me. For 15pts The Res goes from 6(7) to 5(8). Should it not be the same as an Elven Lord, i.e. improve to 6(9)?

Also, why can’t Elven Warriors and Archers wear spangle armour?

Andy Skinner
    Participant

Actually, I was hoping just for Medium armor on the elves. My LotR elves have significant metal armor, and some have big shields.

andy

Don Delis
    Participant

Could be a errata is in our future

Mark Lewis
    Participant

Yes, it clearly should be an upgrade to Res 6(9), the same as a mounted Elven Lord.
    From the lack of official responses on here, I think we’re just going to have to agree on this sort of thing on here as a community, rather than hoping for an errata or anything else official.

Mark Lewis
    Participant

Yes, it’s a shame that the elf list only allows one unit of warriors with any better than light armour. It means it can’t be used to represent a warband of GW type high elves.
    Medium armour should be an allowable upgrade for all elf warriors.

Francis
    Participant

Medium armour and halberds and great weapons. Those options would allow me to play with the old Warhammer high elves. A possibility would just be an “elven great weapon” option with the stats of the halberd for +1p.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.