Dredd's Not Dead

Home Forums Science Fiction & Fantasy 2000 AD Dredd's Not Dead

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Findo
    Participant

This coming November the new iteration of the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game is supposed to be released but other than some nice new model pics that is literally all I can find about it. Living deep in the Yosemite, California I don’t really get the opportunity to come out to conventions and such. Does anyone have any more information?
    Specifically, will it be compatible with the previous Blood on the Streets version or Strontium Dog or something new? Are the minis 28mm, 32mm heroic?
    Any further information is appreciated.

Barney Dicker
    Participant

Good questions, because November is coming soon…

Findo
    Participant

According to comments on the Facebook group, the minis are proportionate with the SD minis, but some of those are purposefully (and some not so) grossly inproportionate so…

Rumor has it the game itself will be compatible with SD and written by Andy Chambers.

Fingers crossed for the second, not sure what to make of the first.

Blast ’em
    Participant

I was at an event where they had some of their JD minis on display. I think they look superb, the perfect blend between comic and realism.

Findo
    Participant

Thanks for the pics Blast’em!
    This blokes blog has more,
    https://vampifanwoin.blogspot.com/2019/10/warlord-games-judge-dredd-figures.html
    I love the mega-villain set, as well as the denizens. Not so hot in the rest, as the posing looks a bit flat and, resin makes it difficult to repose. Definitely getting the villain and denizens and maybe a starter set dependant on what it shakes out to be.

https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/957-judge-dredd
    This retailer has pre-orders up. Looks like price will be inline with SD.

Findo
    Participant

Even more pre-order (basically the entire initial range afaik) stuff is up and the villains set looks even better from multiple angles. Def gonna have to get this and the denizens set for Christmas.

The Big-meg cards seem to be the equivalent of Chicanery from SD, while the Armory cards seem to be exactly the same. Nice also to see they are selling the new color tokens separate. All of this is looking great, now to finish Judge Fairfax…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.