DoW Horse Artillery

Home Forums Historical Black Powder DoW Horse Artillery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard C
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve been playing Black Powder on and off for a year, using other’s figures. I’m keen on French 1812 campaign. I have purchased 750 pts worth of French from Front Rank before sales. Expensive shipped to Australia 🤨 I then saw a Kickstarter of Grand Duchy of Warsaw, I have a resin print so I’m going Poles instead of French😀. My question is on page 167 of CoE is says Polish Horse Artillery is attached to infantry brigades and not horse brigade, is this correct? Also is there a collection of corrections for COE? Regards Richard

Warren Coleman
    Participant

Check out

https://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?=4060

It gives a fantastic OOB for the Grande Armee

I’m using this to build my 1812 armies, including DoW in 15mm, infact I’m using those very same 3d prints but obviously smaller.

From the OOB the 2nd and 14th Horse Artillery were attached to V Corps as Corps artillery.  The 3rd and 4th Horse Artillery were attache dto the IV Reserve cavalry Corps as Corps artillery.

Richard C
    Participant

Thanks Warren for your reply, btw that link doesn’t work ….. can you please post the subject for the thread.

Also what scale are you printing for 15mm, I’m using 92% for 28mm.

I agree the models from that KS are great, the Uhlan are being delivered this weekend 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.