acw epic delivery

Home Forums General Discussion acw epic delivery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gedders
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>anyone else having trouble with getting there preorder</p>
    I ordered mine in december

notice on Boards and Swords  face book page that there  shop orders of the acw sets where ready for collection saturday

so emailed wordlord to see when mine would be sent out

told I would have mine by Wednesday  (today)

check my order status today to set it still set at unforfilled

emailed again to be told  reply says it will be sent out today

so if I’m lucky  I will get it a week after

people or ordered from a  second party  at a discount price
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>is this a usual occurrence with preorders</p>

Craig
    Keymaster

If you can send me a private message with your details (do not post on here) I can look into this for you.

VinUnleaded
    Participant

Mine was a mess.

NOTE the outer shipping box was 100% sealed, with NO damage at all.
    Here is the list of issues the packer “Ana” (2 of her packing cards were enclosed) caused:
    1) The main box was not shrink wrapped and had already been opened.
    2) One of the two brigade boxes had no shrink wrap, was partially crushed and ripped along its edge, with some contents spilling out.
    3) There was for some odd reason a round gray plastic piece with Warlord Games on it that also fell out of the damaged brigade box mentioned in (2), and another found in the main shipping box.
    4) In the preorder box was numerous pieces that were already cut or broken off the plastic sprue, some with bent or broken swords etc.
    Obviously, all of this is the high quality and service we receive from their high shipping prices as well as their soon to be increased “Warlord Fee” just to send packages and minimal order amounts.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.