Abercrombie and fletcher data cards

Home Forums Historical Cruel Seas Abercrombie and fletcher data cards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adrian Cameron
    Participant

Would anyone happen to have or know where to get/make data cards for ships such as the abercrombie and fletcher. Many for gun archs

elcee
    Participant

I haven’t had much time for the hobby, so there might be news that i missed. But i assume the “promised” blank cards were still not released by WG?

I have done a few for my custom ships, using a painting tool that can work with several layers, the later part so make editing easy. (you can take a look, at the cards, when searhcing for the custom ships i created here in the forum)

If you have a suitable view (top down) of the ship(s), i can try to make a card for you. The Fletcher should be easy, because of the existing data.

Adrian Cameron
    Participant

Sorry for not seeing this sooner, been busy at work.

I found some blank templates but the part I am having trouble with is the abercrombie firing archs.

What I have so far as a guess is:

2x front 20mm – 360°
    2x front quad 40mm – offset 270°
    2x 15″ guns same turret so fires at the same target – 270°
    2x 20mm on top of turret – 360°
    8x mid 20mm on four mounts so each mount fires both guns at a single target – 90°
    2x mid twin 4″ guns – 180°
    4x mid 20mm on two mounts so each mount fires both guns at a single target – 180°
    2x rear twin 4″ guns – 180°
    4x rear 20mm on two mounts so each mount fires both guns at a single target – offset 180°
    2x quad 40mm on a single mount so fires both guns at a single target – 270°

I am trying to add a picture of where the guns are along one side if some one could take a look

Adrian Cameron
    Participant

The image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.