A post about Membership

Home Forums General Discussion A post about Membership

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jackperry304
    Participant

Has anyone else found it a little disappointing/underwhelming?

The 10% is nice but ends up being cancelled out by sales throughout the year.

Have never bought any of the special edition minis (bought most of them previously on ebay lol). I would like to see some more ‘exclusive’ ones, for example minis from the big box sets that normally aren’t available.

The free minis started great and have steadily become underwhelming or uninteresting if you aren’t interested in ww2 planes, Napoleonic boats or judge dredd.

And I was pretty disappointed that no effort was made to do anything for Christmas – I get that warlord has new releases…but it always has some new game coming out with everything else feeling left to the wayside (still haven’t seen that Prussian cavalry they previewed ages ago.)

I consider this a partial rant/feedback thread, anyones elses thoughts positive or negative are welcome – How would you make the service value for money?

ultron1983
    Participant

It seems to not be allowing me to renew membership. Is the program discontinued?

Craig
    Keymaster

Membership can be renewed via https://www.warlordgames.com/product/6-month-warlord-games-membership-2020/

Regarding 10% discount for members, it can be used on-top of most product discounts.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Craig.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.