Following a reprint we now have Pete Brown’s excellent Black Powder supplement – Last Argument of Kings back in stock. We’ve taken the opportunity to make a few minor text corrections in the process…
This 112 page full colour softback supplement for the Black Powder game overviews the main conflicts and armies of this period, and includes army lists and special rules to enable you to refight these wars using the Black Powder rules, as well as scenarios for the most dramatic battles of the time. Featured conflicts include:
- The War of the Spanish Succession – the Battle of Blenheim (1704)
- The Great Northern War – the Battle of Holowczyn (1708)
- The Austro-Turkish Wars – the Battle of Petrovardin (1716)
- The War of the Austrian Succession – the Battle of Fontenoy (1745)
- The Wars of the English Succession – the 1745 Rebellion
- The Seven Years’ War – the Battle of Hundorf (1762)
- War in the Colonies – The French Indian War & The War in India
- Raids and Invasions – Amphibious Warfare in the 18th Century
If that wasn’t enough to get you rushing to order your copies, here’s a link to a video to set your interest aflame.
Perhaps you weren’t aware that each order comes with a FREE exclusive model offer that you don’t want to miss out on – scroll down to see what we have for you…
All Warlord Game orders receive a free exclusive figure Black Watch Highlander (Wee Wullie) as featured on the front cover of The Last Argument of Kings when purchasing! Just to be absolutely clear – you only receive the Wee Wullie model when you place an order directly with us at Warlord via the webstore, phone, post or from our events team at shows.
You’ll need to have a copy of Black Power as well, don’t you know! Pick up your copy here!