Warlord Games is looking to bolster it’s social and digital media presence and is looking to recruit someone to co-ordinate these efforts.
Key responsibilities of this position are:
- Monitoring, posting to and replying on our various Facebook pages and Twitter account.
- Facilitating video shoots – both in terms of organisation and editing. These can be as small as a look over a sculptors shoulder to a full game report.
- Posting news items to various news blogs.
- Co-ordination of our marketing efforts with regard to social and digital media.
- Liaising with various freelance contributors.
- Running a team of moderators on the Warlord Games forums.
- This is a great opportunity for someone to help shape the company’s social & digital media presence and help the business continue to grow.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised – the need to co-ordinate with multiple contributors and timescales makes this trait vital.
- Have a great customer service ethic – dealing directly with our current/future customer base will require a can-do attitude and a polite, jovial manner.
- Have a good understanding of, or experience with, social/digital media. Knowing how to get the best out of these channels is key.
- Have a passion for or knowledge of tabletop wargaming. You’ve got to know what you’re talking about!
- Able to build strong relationships with key partners such as Beasts of War, etc. as well as identifying and pursuing new opportunities.
- Be based at Warlord HQ in Nottingham
Does this exciting vacancy pique your interest? Of course it does! Please drop your CV and a covering letter explaining why your ideal for this exciting role to Paul Sawyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 12th February
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic and dedicated people, keep an eye out on our vacancy portal here.