Reply To: Japanese torpedoes stupidly OP? Discussion welcome.

Home Forums Historical Victory At Sea Japanese torpedoes stupidly OP? Discussion welcome. Reply To: Japanese torpedoes stupidly OP? Discussion welcome.

Aidan
Participant

side note … do look in the ‘news from the wardroom’ as it was worked out that the starter set is NOT designed to have all the ships on the table at the same time.  But rather give you the ships to do the 3 levels of priority as fleet can have (pg 21 in the starter booklet)

Thanks Nat, your a lifesaver. I figured out that I am not good at navigating the forum, so I think I’ll just hunker down in the ‘news from the wardroom’ for a while lol. It’s a treasure trove of information.

That’s awesome, usually I just built fleets using points values alone. I copied and pasted the 3 levels of priority list. But what is it based off of? What do the ‘priorities’ mean? I read the starter booklet cover-to-cover a few months ago, but I don’t have it with me right now. And now that I look at the priorities list, I realize that I didn’t bring enough destroyers before.